Grab a Wolters World Shirt
Vancouver is a seafood and treat lover’s playground. With tons of fusion restaurants, asian cuisine, foodie hide aways and great food to be had all over the city Vancouver has way more than five things you should eat. But we tried to narrow it down to our favorite five foods for Vancouver.
What you have to eat in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Filmed in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
1. Japadog: a japanese hotdog that comes with amazing japanese mayo and seaweed strips on top. Find one of their stands around town. There is even one outside the arrival terminal at the airport.
2. Salmon & Seafood: from oysters to haligut to spot prawns and salmon there is so much great seafood in Vancouver you will eat to your heart’s content.
3. Nanaimo Bar: have a Vancouver sweet treat with this layered confection. The base is graham cracker, coconut and chocolate mixed together, then a custard middle, and a top of chocolate.
4. Asian Cuisine: Vancouver has more Asian restaurants than you can count and enjoy! The food is amazing, whether it is awesome sushi, great thai, Chinese, or south Asian, there is so much to eat you won’t want to stop.
5. Eat at Granville Island Public Market: wander the market and find a number of great treats. Our personal favorite was the Salmon Candy.
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At